- Fior di Latte (Australia) -Danish Blue (Denmark)
- Old Croc (Australia) -Fontina (Denmark)
- Brugge X-O (Belgium) -Havarti (Regular, Flavoured) (Denmark)
- Chimay (Belgium) - Lappi (Finland)
- Prestige de Brugge (Belgium) - Cambozola (Germany)
- Belgian Aged Gouda (Belgium) -Jarlsberg (Regular, Light) (Norway)
- Cheeses of Nazareth Belgian Jarlsberg (Belgium) - Norvegia (Norway)
- Queso Fresco (Mexico) - Applewood Goat Cheddar (Canada)
- Il Mexican w/ Hot Peppers (Mexico) - Artisan Wine Washed (Canada)
- Cashel Blue (Ireland) - Avonlea P.E.I Cheddar (Canada)
- Dubliner (Ireland) - Beau's Beer Washed (Canada)
- American Asiago (USA) - Black Truffle Cheddar (Canada)
- Bellavitano Merlot, Balsamic, Espresso (USA) - Blue Geai (Canada)
-Horseradish Cheddar (USA) - Canadian Brie (Canada)
- Jalapeno Jack (USA) - Cape Vessey (Canada)
- Maple Smoked Cheddar (USA) - Canadian Swiss Style
- Monterey Jack (USA) - Canadian Feta
- Muenster (USA) - Five Brothers (Canada)
- Lankaaster (Canada) - Lindsey Goat Cheddar (Canada)
- Thunder Oak Gouda (Canada)
A truly bold adventure from the "Land Down Under", Old Croc Extra Sharp White Cheddar is aged 18+ months for a full, rich, robust flavour, not for the faint of heart. It's firm and crumbly with a fine granular texture - the true sign of an authentic, mature cheddar. All natural, Non GMO, No Hormones added, crafted with milk from exclusively grass fed cows.
This cheese is washed in Chimay Red Cap, made using fresh, creamy milk from the Chimay region. It tastes delightfully of apricots and peaches, enhanced by a hint of bitterness. Chimay is a semi-soft cheese made in Belgium.
Limited edition cheese made exclusively of milk produced in May, when milk is at its highest quality. The cheese matures for at least 18 months. Once the stock of this unique cheese is sold, you must wait until the following year for the next edition.
This hand-crafted cheddar is made from the milk of Holstein cows raised in Prince Edward Island. In pasteurized milk is gently heated to preserve the beneficial bacteria in raw milk that give the cheddar its characteristic flavor. A cloth is applied to the exterior of the wheels allowing the cheese to breathe and develop a rich, robust flavor as it ages.
Lindsay goat cheddar is hand crafted in small batches using premium goats' milk and is wrapped in a cheesecloth to help age and preserve the flavor. Aging the cheese this way yields an earthy, nutty, and slightly crumbly cheese. It has the sought-after crystallization of a well - aged cheddar.
Lappi is a Finnish cheese that is produced from partially skimmed cow's milk, making it nearly identical to Emmental except that the milk is pasteurized. In addition, the cheese is mild in flavor and firm-textured with small holes. The smooth rich, creamy cheese is sweet to taste.
Made with pasteurized cow's milk and vegetable rennet it is a semi-soft blue cheese. Aged between 6-10 weeks, it is a pleasant, fir and creamy edged with an established blue character, offset by a mouth-watering tanginess. By 3 months of maturation, Cashel Blue will have broken down to a richer, fuller and rounder yet not strong flavour.
Jarlsberg is famous around the world for its distinctive sweet and nutty taste and its large, round holes. It is available with or without its distinctive rind, either cut to suit your needs or as a mighty 10 kg wheel. It's a versatile cheese. Perfect for sandwiches, on a salad, or on a cheese board.
A Sartori-Family Original. This rich, creamy cheese with its nutty, fruity flavor begins like a premium parmesan and finishes in award-winning style with hints of melted butter. We have 3 varieties of Bellavitano. Merlot, Balsamic and Espresso.